Clothing and Attendance Guidlines
- Please arrive a few minutes early to get ready for dance class. At the class starting time, students should already be in appropriate dance clothes with gillies on and hair secured off the face. Long hair should be worn in a ponytail.
- Wear a black t-shirt and black shorts, skorts, or capris. NO jeans, long pants, long skirts or long culottes for dance class.
- Please wait quietly until it is time for your class and the previous class has been dismissed.
- Dispose of gum before you enter the dance room.
- Students may find it helpful to bring a dance notebook to class for writing down steps.